There are many things that can go wrong in a relationship. Some of them are very obvious, like one partner cheating on the other, or a partner being abusive, and some of them are more subtle, like not communicating with each other, or just feeling disconnected from one another. Sometimes it’s hard to tell what is going wrong in a relationship, especially when there is no clear reason why you’re having problems.
So how do you know if your relationship is really worth saving?
1. Do you feel like you have been neglecting your partner? Is your partner constantly nagging at you? If so, then you might be doing everything for your partner and they aren’t giving you anything back in return. You need to remember that your partner is also human, and they need time to themselves too.
2. Does your partner always want to spend time together? Do they always want to go out with you, and do they always want to see you? If so, then this is probably a sign that they don’t feel as close to you as they should.
3. Do you have any friends that are in relationships? If so, do they seem happy together? Or do they constantly complain about their partner? If so, then this could be a sign that your relationship isn’t working out.
4. Do you feel like you are losing yourself in your relationship? Are you doing everything for your partner, and not getting anything in return? This is a bad sign, because it means that you aren’t being yourself anymore. Your partner will never be able to fully understand who you are if you aren’t being yourself.
5. Do you feel like you can’t trust your partner? Do you find yourself questioning everything that your partner says to you? This is a bad sign because it shows that you are losing faith in your partner. It’s possible that your partner is lying to you, but it’s more likely that they aren’t telling you everything that they are thinking and feeling.
6. Do you feel like you don’t even have the same goals in life? Do you feel like your partner doesn’t share the same goals that you do? If so, then you may be feeling a little bit resentful towards your partner.
7. Do you ever feel like you are just going through the motions? Are you doing everything that you used to do, but now you feel like you’re not even enjoying it anymore? If so, then this may be a sign that you are just going through the ringer with your partner.
8. Do you ever feel like your partner doesn’t care about you? Do you feel like they don’t love you as much as you love them? If so, then you need to seriously think about whether or not you are still in love with your partner.
9. Do you feel like your partner is taking advantage of you? Do you feel like your relationship is always being manipulated by your partner? If so, then you should seriously consider ending your relationship.