I have been in love with someone for the past three years. We have been through a lot together and I can’t believe that we have not been together yet. She told me recently that she has been feeling the same way about me, but she is afraid to say anything. She said that she would like to get to know me better before making any commitments. I am not sure what to do at this point. What should I do?
Here are some things you can do to help you decide whether or not you should take the next step:
1. How long have you been dating? If you’ve been dating for less than two months, it’s not likely that you’ll be ready to make any commitments right now. You’re still getting to know each other and building a foundation.
2. Have you had sex? If you haven’t had sex yet, then you shouldn’t rush into any commitments. It’s important to build trust first. Sex is a huge part of any relationship. It helps you to know each other better.
3. What kind of relationship do you want? Are you looking for a long term relationship or just a casual fling? You need to determine how much time and energy you want to put into your relationship. You may want a short term relationship where you see each other once or twice a week. Or you may want a long term relationship where you see each for several times a day.
4. How important is it to you? This is another important factor in deciding whether or not you should take any steps forward. If you don’t really care if you get married or if you have kids, then you might not want to rush into anything. But if you’re willing to commit to a long term relationship, then you need to take the next step.
5. Do you have any doubts about your feelings for her? If you have any doubts about your love for her, then you should take a step back. You need to make sure that you’re both on the same page.
6. Do you feel comfortable talking to her about your feelings? If you’re unsure about how to bring up these issues, then you need to find out more about her. You need to find out what she thinks about marriage and children.
7. Is she ready to get serious about you? This is an important question. If she’s not ready to take the next step, then you need to respect her wishes. But if she’s willing to get serious about you, then you need to do the same.
8. Does she want to get married? If she doesn’t want to get married, then you need to respect that. But if she does want to get married, then it’s time to take the next step. Don’t wait too long though. You don’t want to waste a lot of time trying to convince her that you’re the one for her.
9. Has she said that she loves you? If she’s said it before, then you need to take it seriously. If she hasn’t said it, then you need to make sure that she means it.
10. Do you feel that you are compatible? Compatibility is an important issue when deciding whether or not you should get married. Make sure that you’re compatible with each other.
11. Is there a lot of chemistry between you? Chemistry is very important. You need to make sure you have a good connection.
12. Do you think that you will be happy together? Happiness is very important. You need a partner who you can share your life with.
13. Do you have similar values? You need to make sure that your values are similar. This is important because you want to make sure that you don’t end up fighting over your differences.
14. Do you want to have children? This is an important issue. If you want to have children, then you need to make that clear.
15. What is your future plan? Do you want to move in together? Do you want to buy a house together? These are all big decisions. You need to make sure they are both on the same page.